What Tuscan experience could be better than enjoying the exclusive use of an entire private estate that once belonged to a family of Renaissance artists? At Dimora Ghirlandaio you will be able to live this unforgettable dream, amidst art, history, flavors, and nature in the company of the people you love most. Discover the unique pleasure of being the only guests of this private estate in the heart of the Florentine hills. Five different and extremely luxurious buildings, each with its own private garden, a magnificent park, and a swimming pool with a breathtaking view will be reserved just for you.
Your Private Paradise Just a Few Kilometers from Florence
Dimora Ghirlandaio combines the allure of a past full of history and art with breathtaking natural sceneries that you will be able to enjoy in total privacy. Nestled in the Chianti hills with their vineyards and silver olive groves, the estate is the result of a restoration of the Podere Grande di Colle Ramole, which once belonged to Domenico Ghirlandaio and his descendants. The painters favored by the court of the Medici spent happy moments here, finding repose from the stress of city life. Today the Cecchi family, who carried out the renovation, has decided to offer guests the same precious, familiar privacy these artists enjoyed by reserving this private estate exclusively for “buyout” reservations.
The Advantages of a Private Estate Buyout
Why choose between luxury and privacy? Thanks to Dimora Ghirlandaio you will be able to experience a Tuscan holiday with an entire Renaissance hamlet at your disposal. The fabulous Florentine Chianti landscapes and the privileged position of this area, close to many Tuscan towns and cities, attract millions of tourists every year looking to enjoy a special vacation. You will be able to enjoy the best foods and wines and the extraordinary beauty of this area in an even more exclusive setting: bright days spent enjoying memorable personalized experiences and exclusive luxury services in a historic artist’s home, sharing this relaxing stay exclusively with the people you choose.
What Is Included in Dimora Ghirlandaio's Private Estate?
A buyout of Dimora Ghirlandaio will ensure a fabulous holiday with everything you have ever wished for.
* A gorgeous hamlet in the Florentine Chianti area surrounded by breathtaking landscapes.
* 5 different historic luxury accommodations, each with its own private garden, for your exclusive use.
* A luxuriant park full of flowers and breathtaking views of the Duomo in Florence, of the Certosa del Galluzzo, and of the Tuscan hills.
* A 150-meter swimming pool surrounded by olive and fruit trees where you will be able to cool off during your stay and relax in the embrace of nature.
* An exclusive Spa under the evocative barrel vault of the underground level of the Renaissance Villa, with special, regenerating treatments and a small gym.
* The authentic Ghirlandaio Chapel, dedicated to the Visitation of the Virgin, with restored frescos by Ridolfo Ghirlandaio.
* A variety of 5-star experiences and services to discover Tuscany at your leisure and allow yourself some pampering during your stay.
Contact our General Manager to book the entire estate for your exclusive use.